Pages

i MisS yA, NuK.....

I really miss one of my friend when I was in d tenth class, her name is NUNUK, now she's in TN......
I really miss her quote : 'nyak-nyuk-mak-ncrudh'.............
I really miss the time when we were jamming together with her guitar, singing WELCOME TO MY LIFE using three voices......
I really miss the time when she talked about lots of her crushes....... like when I told her all bowt my crush too......
I really miss the time when she was always be there whenever I need her advices......
I really miss the time when I, she, and lots of my friends were late coming to d class after break.......
I really miss her Lose My Breath-dance when we were learning traditional dance at skul......
I really miss her personality (coz it's almost d same wit mine....hehehe....)........
I really miss three packs of beehoon she always bought when we had owr break......
I really miss her funny jokes........
I really miss her incredible voice.......
I really miss her as one of the craziest psycho-clubber.......
I really miss the time when she became owr economy-wall-magazine-team-leader and we were the last who collected it, but I think dats owr masterpiece.....
I really miss her when she always said dat she didn't like owr skul-rulez coz she said dat those rules are strange......
I really miss the time when she said dat she didn't like owr home-teacher (like we all did, hehehehe.....)
I really miss the time when she sat down next to me and Riza in class coz we three were 'backseat community' which means dat we were three students who were always late and sat on the back of the class.........
I really miss the time when she filled owr class' Shady (Sharing Diary) in with her colorful and smell-like-mint pens
I really miss the time when we had a chit-chat together in class when we were bored by the teacher......
I really miss the time when she slept in class and she asked me to wake her up whenever the teacher had gone......
I really miss the time when she lost her voice and I was confused coz when she wanted to ask owr math teacher, she asked me to be her translator......
I really miss her amazing English when she was debating.......
I really miss you, Nuk!!!!! All of psycho-clubbers and d other friends also miss you so much!!! When can I meet you??? Miss ya a lot.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment