Pages

Boom2--junior hi-skul vs senior hi-skul

If anyone ask me, wats d difference between Boom2 when she was in junior hi-skul and when she is in senior hi-skul???? Ummm..... let me think...... OK, when I was in junior hi-skul....... I was easily 2 be angry, really...... I was very-very-berry sensitive at dat time. Bcoz of dat, I only got a few friends. A few, but I think, they are d best. I was also a diligent, ummm..... serious, and very-sweet-kid. Wat I mean sweet here is, I never got any trouble wit anyone. Yeah, seems nice but..... boring, hehehehe...... Boom when she is in senior hi-skul, is a betta person. I dun mean 2 be a narcist, but dats d truth. I am not as sensitive as I used 2 be. When someone mocks me, as long as dats only joking, I will smile or laugh, maybe. Why? Coz I think dat I will look more beautiful if I smile, hehehehehe...... and now, I got, yeah, some trouble wit sum teachers. But I think dats OK, coz mai skul now is different from mai junior hi-skul. The rules are harder to do and I'm still adapting.....(what??Is one year and one month not enough for adapting, Boom?? Wat kind of human are ya???)hehehehe..... not really nice, but not as boring as when I was in junior hi-skul, huhu..... And in mai skul now, I can get more friends. I get mai true friends, friends who always be there whenever I need them, friends who dun see me from mai money, friends who can see d real me, friends who can laugh together wit me.....I really love them. Although I become a lazier person (lazier? Umm..... not really, I think.....), I get lots of experiences here. Experiences and friends dat I cant get in other skuls. I love mai skul!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment