Pages

poEm gAk mOeToe aBeZzZZZ....buT ReaLLy dEscRibEs wAd i fEEL

Everybody is in love
But I just look at them
Feel desperate
Love is in the air, flying freely
But i can't catch
Even one of them
Everybody is sitting down with their couples around me
But i'm sitting here, alone
Everybody is looking at the stars
And talking about it with their couples
But i'm just looking at the stars
Without saying a thing

Hey, love
Why are you avoiding me?
Am i too scary for you?
OK, i used to say "AMOR ES MENTIRA"
But i know i'm wrong!
Please come to me....




But suddenly
When I'm almost in tears
I get a surprise
All of my friends come and sit next to me!
And we are talking about the stars together
With loud voice and laugh
Suddenly i can catch one love
And put it in my heart
Then i give it to my friends......

0 comments:

Post a Comment