Pages

fifty shades of me :P


see, i fulfilled my promise. it's just one day and i'm back with a new post *grin*

it's almost 4 am and i just woke up from my not-so-deep slumber (since i woke up a few times) because i am about to disrupt my biological clock. and why do i have to do so?

because my classmates and i are going on a road trip to penang tomorrow night (teeheeee~ i love road trips! :D). i guess i need to stay awake for the whole journey because i don't wanna close my eyeeeeees i don't wanna fall asleeeeep *ahem. sorry :P* well, we already rented one big van that may occupy all of us + the driver, but i prefer to join one of my classmates' ride since, well, that's what road trip is all about, right? :D besides, it's much better for me to be in the same ride with fun people because the trip to penang will gonna be a pretty long journey (for approximately 5 hours. and it is not inclusive with the traffic jam considering that this is gonna be a kinda long weekend and the road will be oh-packed-so-much). so pleaaaaaase pray for me so that everything will go smoothly and safely :)


anywaaaaayyyyy


i need to stay awake during these times, maybe until around 10 am or something, and this one idea suddenly popped in my head.


why don't i write 50 facts about me??


i knooooooow this is very narcisstic of me to do so (and i am warning you now that the facts i am gonna write will probably be totally useless. don't tell me that i haven't warned you :P), but please bear with me, okay okay? *grin*




  1. i love onion rings.
  2. my body weight is always back to the same number for the past 3 years, no matter how much i eat or how much i starve.
  3. i mostly sleep in fetus position.
  4. i am pretty much a 'readable' person, because my expression always shows what i feel.
  5. i am currently in love with the scent of azure breeze from marks & spencer and green tea.
  6. blue has been and forever will always be my favorite color.
  7. i am getting more introvert these days.
  8. i always replace tapioca pearls in bubble tea with pudding.
  9. i can't ride a bike.
  10. i have a playlist full of brokenhearted songs named 'broken' and i always listen to it before i fall asleep.
  11. tumblr has always been my guilty pleasure.
  12. i don't find facebook interesting anymore.
  13. i hate fish, veggies, and fruits.
  14. but i am TOTALLY in for canned sardines, bananas, and eggplants.
  15. i really want to master rapping, because girl rappers always sound cool to me ^^
  16. i like my sunny-side egg to have crispy, brown edge, but still-runny egg yolk (yessss, you have to fry it in LOADS of oil :P)
  17. i am afraid of cats
  18. but i have soft spot for kittens
  19. i love coffee, but i can't stand the anxiety after T^T
  20. i can't sleep before listening to music (unless i am really tired)
  21. i concentrate and work better with music (yes, including labworks and exam preparations :P)
  22. i always download videos in resolution of 360 px
  23. the best reality shows for me will always be SHINee Hello Baby, Running Man, and Shinhwa Broadcast
  24. the best tv series will always go to big bang theory (hail to the nerds! *grin*)
  25. i don't use any head support while sleeping, and i hug the pillow instead
  26. i love mountains better than beach for holidays
  27. i am a pretty blunt person
  28. i plan everything beforehand, and i hate it the most when things don't go like what i plan
  29. i am not an adventurous person since i would like to stay in my comfort zone forever
  30. yeah i gotta admit that i have low self-esteem
  31. i am allergic to dust and cold weather (to the limit that i had to wake up in the middle of the night when the temperature reached 17 degree C and i couldn't breathe because my nose was totally blocked, so i had to drink something hot. and there i was, sitting in the kitchen, waiting for my water to boil in the kettle, while trying my best to breathe through my mouth :P)
  32. my favorite number is 8, because it is a symbol of infinity (and it is my birthdate too :D)
  33. i really want to learn korean and japanese
  34. after reading sons of the sun, barcelona is the place that i want to visit at the moment ^^
  35. i am a sucker for plushies
  36. my favorite lipbalm flavor would be Etude House Be Happy Ladybug (peach(-like??) flavored)
  37. my ideal date would be sitting in a coffeeshop and chit-chatting for hours, or stargazing at a rooftop
  38. i love sitting down at the furthest, most secluded corner in my library, connecting to the hotspot while munching my snacks (psssst :P)
  39. i love karaoke
  40. my forever favorite cartoon characters would always be dumbo, doraemon, and pikachu
  41. i don't like parties, basically any formal occasions (i even celebrated my sweet seventeen by renting a mini-theatre for 30 ppl instead of having a party :P)
  42. my favorite animal is elephant
  43. i become a noob when it comes to philosophical, poem-related things
  44. i hate politics
  45. i can cook alfredo pasta (my forever favorite pasta), totally from scratch (i mean no instant sauce), and so far my sister loves it :P
  46. i love baking, especially brownies
  47. my favorite housechore is cleaning the bathroom (my housemates know about this so well :P)
  48. i love it even better when people say i am 'cool' instead of 'pretty', 'cute', or 'beautiful'
  49. i have jinx with earphones, because they only can stay averagely one month with me (no matter how expensive or cheap they are), so i always have stocks :P
  50. i don't like tea, but i love fruity-flavored teas, especially strawberry


trust me, this is the longest random-fact-post i have ever written :P


sooooooo till we meet again! adios amigos! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment