Pages

hUukkZZZ.....

18 September 2005
Hukkksss....... huuukkksss........
Dis morning I watched Oprah Winfrey Show - my favorite talkshow EVER!!!! - and there was a story about two fire extinguishers - I forget their names -  who saved their friend - but I remember this one's! His name is Dino Mahaffey - who was stuck in a burning house. They came to Oprah's Show for being 'real heros', like the theme of the show. And u kno wat, one thing that made me cry was when Dino said thanks to his friends. He said thanks because they saved his life and now his children can grow up with his father, and he can see his children grow up!!!
Dino cried, his life-savers cried, Oprah cried, John Travolta - as the guest - cried..........
And I cried too!!!!
Actually it is only a simple thing, but, trust me, if you watched this show, I think you would cry too! I don't kno wat made me cry, maybe because I kno dat they have 'real friendship' between them, and I really want to have one in my life wit my friends.......
Really......

0 comments:

Post a Comment