Pages

qool quotes from gossip girl :)


owyea, call me a gossip girl freak, but i'm soooo deeply in love with this show. if you still haven't interested yet to get the dvd of season 1, these quotes below may interest you :
-----------------------
Chuck: I love freshmen. They're so...
Isabel: Fresh?
-----------------------
Dan: You'll really go out with some guy you don't know?
Serena: Well, you can't be worse than the guys I do know.
-----------------------
Chuck: This isn't over.
Dan (pointing at Chuck's eye he punched): Any time. That one black eye looks a little lonely.
-----------------------
Rufus: I dated a girl like Serena, once. Actually a lot like Serena. And girls like that might be challenging. That's true. And they're complicated, and enigmatic. And usually worth it. And the only way you know for sure is to jump it with both feet.
Dan: What happened with you?
Rufus: I swam for a while. Till I drowned.
Dan: Oh. Well, thanks dad. That's a great story.
-----------------------
Eleanor: Now, get some sleep. And I will see you in the morning. We're going to the photo shoot together.
(Eleanor tucks in Blair and caresses her hair)
Blair: You haven't done this since I was little.
Eleanor: You haven't been in bed by ten since you were little
-----------------------
Blair: Martini.
Jenny: Oh, no thanks, I don't like Vodka.
Blair: Well thats great, because this is gin, as it should be
-----------------------
Rufus: (answering the phone) This better not be my wife.
Lillian: Rufus! You always answer the phone like that?!
-----------------------
Dan: A ball?
Rufus: Haven't you heard? Your sister's Cinderella.
Dan: And let me guess. Your wicked step-sister is Blair Waldorf.
-----------------------
Gossip Girl: As you might have guessed, Upper East Siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition. It's human nature to be free, and no matter how long you try to be good, you can't keep a bad girl down.
-----------------------
Chuck: (sees Blair coming out of church) Well, this is the last place I'd expect to find you.
Blair: Go away, Chuck! I've been given orders, practically from God himself, to avoid you.
Chuck: Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?
-----------------------
Blair: If you think about it, it makes total sense that your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman that had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth would ever marry your stepdads.
Serena: Blair, can we not talk about my mom's appetite?
Dan: No, or who satisfied her.
Serena: That's just...
Dan, Jenny, Eric, and Serena: Gross!
------------------------
Dan: So you threatened Lily van der Woodsen with physical violence? Mom, you are a bad-ass.
Alison: Yeah, well, what can I say? I was younger, then...and wearing steeled toed boots.
------------------------
Blair: Nelly Yuki must be destroyed!
Serena: Why do you keep saying her name?
Blair: Because it's Nelly Yuki!
------------------------
Dan: Wait, don't you all hate each other?
Blair: Yes.
Nate: Absolutely.
Chuck: No.
------------------------
Serena: So where's Georgina?
Chuck: You're out of luck, she just left.
Serena: Where's Dan?
Chuck: I'm out of luck, he's still around.
------------------------
Blair: Hello?
Nate: Hey, I only have a second. I'm on my way to Queens.
Blair: Gross. Why?
Nate: To meet Vanessa at a concert.
Blair: It got grosser.
-----------------------
Gossip Girl: Spotted, B. and C. reunited to defend S.'s honor. With friends like these, who needs armies?
-----------------------
fun. romance. philosophies. you can get them all in this drama. isnt it great? just go watch it then!
i guess those are all my fav quotes from the first season, since i havent watched all the episodes from season 2 (it hasnt been finished airing anyway *chuckle*)
i think i'm very interested in quotes nowadays. next time i'll come bringing more quotes - don't worry, not from gossip girl AGAIN until the airing has been finished :))
X.O.X.O, gossip girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment