Pages

all new hair ^^

firstly, i just wanna tell you all that the first time i stepped my feet into the salon, i recognized immediately that i hadnt got my hair cut for 2 years, hehe.
ok, so.. what made me go to the hair salon today and get a new hair cut? hmm, well... actually at first i thought that i looked so booooring with my old hair cut. it was midback-length, straight on the top, but wavy at the ends, with NO style and annoyingly messy. although everyone says that it's good to have long hair since you can do anything to it, but unfortunately i'm not creative enough to do anything to my hair, so the only choice i had was making a ponytail on it. that's all. but after thinking about how boring my hair was, i didnt do anything to it. i didnt rush to the salon and get my hair cut, no. i just let that thought pass my mind, since i was too lazy to go there. well, i'm not a kind of person who stands being in a salon for hours. just having my hair cut for one hour already made me yawn several times. that's why i dont get my hair cut regularly, and i usually go to the salon when my hair already looks boring and everyone cant help looking at it, hahaha.
like this morning, my mommy said that she had enough with my hair, so she took me to a salon near my house together with my sister and we both got our hair cut this afternoon. and, for me, here is the result :
before

and... tadaaaaa

after
sooo *erhm, erhm* what do you think? love it or lose it? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment