Pages

hEy... moRe fiLMs!

Um... i've jes watched Love Actually.... too late yah... actually i wanted to rent this film from the rental long-long ago, but - yeah, my bad habit - i never make a kinda note about what films i want to rent, so everytime i arrive in the rental, i always forget what films to rent.... bwuhuhuh.....
But, okay, finally i watched this film on TransTV and....... what to tell yah..... okay, everyone who had watched this film has their own impressions about this film, maybe.... and for me, um.... it's beautiful to watch different cases of love.... yea, altho i never got any one of that cases, but..... yea, it's good to know em. This film covers any kinda love in any age. I really love Sam's case.... the case about how he tried to get Joanna's attention.... yea, he's like me now. He's fallin in love with a popular girl, high-class girl. It's impossible for him to, even, touch her. But, yea with a lil help from his father, he tried to get her attention by doing anything which can make her look at him, altho for a little while. At the end, yea we can guess, he could get her attention. Okay, wat makes me different from him? Wat cant make me get his attention? Um.... my first hypothesis is, i havnt tried my best. Okay, i havnt done any diet, i havnt done any makeups, i havnt bought feminine things..... but my question is, must I? For getting just A LITTLE attention, must you do ALL your best?
Okay, maybe i'm too egoistic, but.... wat i talk about is just about fairness.
Or maybe like wat ma friends said, love will come to you unconditionally. You dun have to do anything. Your love will come to you, and you will accept it. As simple as that.
But, unfortunately, others - like on TV, maybe you guys know it - said, love will find you if you try. Lah, i had tried, it came, but just a half. The other half, cracked and became a broken part. You know what i mean.
Yah, thats it lah. Grrrr... my grammarrrrrr..... i hav to try to write more! See ya with other opinions bout films!

0 comments:

Post a Comment