Pages

HaiYa.... gONg Xi fA cHai!!!!!

Yesterday evening, my family and I went to 'Pekan Budaya Tionghoa Jogja'. It took place at Ketandan Wetan Street (a street behind Melia Purosani Hotel. This street is also known as Jogja's Chinatown) and any vehicles are not allowed to pass this street so that my daddy parked his car in Melia's parking area and we walked along this street. We had so much fun here! All I saw were red-and-yellow-stands which sold Chinese souvenirs, Chinese clothes, and - I like this one!! - Chinese food!!! My family and I tried many kinds of Chinese food. We tried Chinese fried rice and Fried noodles ( hav i told u all dat I can't live without these two kinds of food??), wedhang kacang (Luv dis drink! It is made of palm sugar, sticky rice, peanut, and coconut milk), lontong cap go meh (a kind of food which is made of steamed rice in banana leaf, chicken, and coconut milk. Delicious!), and Fried kwetiauw (a kind of Chinese fried fettucine, umm... nyummy!). All of these food are super-duper-delicious!!! Oiya, we also watched the closing of this festival there (bcoz yesterday was the last day). The closing was cool coz there were Chinese traditional dance, traditional music, and a band which played Chinese songs. Nice! We also visited Chinese traditional house. This is nice too, coz now I know Old Chinese traditional clothes, vehicle, furniture, and praying table which is full of aromatic sticks (hmm... smells good...). Really nice!!
Love dat evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment