Pages

wAd a...... sNaKe????

Yesterday evening, I found a trouble in my house. U kno wad, I saw a SNAKE in front of my toilet!!
Then I shouted spontaneously. Bcoz of dat, d snake walkd (or ran???) to the back of my TV rack. It became harder to find d snake bcoz there are lots of black cables behind dat TV rack (unfortunately, the snake was also as big as a cable, and the color was black!!). While my mom and my housemaids were still lookin for dat snake, I phoned my uncle, Mr. Who-Knows-Everything. My uncle suggested us to spray the back of my TV rack using......
INSECTICIDE!!!!
Fortunately, it works!!!! The head of the snake rose so dat we decided to call two tricycle-drivers who worked in front of my house and asked them to help us to get the snake. Those two tricycle-drivers decided to get the snake without killing it. But the snake was too difficult to get, so dat they decided to spray the snake using lots of insecticide. In the end, the snake died so dat they could bring it easily and threw it outside of my house. Huuufff..... thanks God, we culd sleep well last nite, hehehe.....
Wat a trouble!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment