Pages

i NeEd goOd PpL.... wHeRe aRe tHey???

Huwiii..... waiting for the countdown! It's already 11.30!!
Yeah, while I'm waiting, I think it's better to write something rather than fall asleep, hehehehe.....
I've just watched JANJI JONI at SCTV( huwaaa..... telat bgd ga c gw.... mungkin dikau2 yang membaca blog ini sudah nonton itu film berbulan2 lalu, hehehe....)
This film made me ask about something....
IS THERE NO MORE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD??
Coz I found in some scenes... when Joni helped some people, for example an old man to cross a street and a girl to get her bag which was stolen..... and in the end, these people stole Joni's motorcycle, they stole Joni's bag which was full of film rolls, which was really important for him....... it really made me think.....
Is the world like that nowadays??? Does that film tell us that it is useless to help people who need our help???
If we find an old man who wants to cross a street, must we feel afraid of something bad will happen to us if we help him??
CAN'T WE DO NICE THINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE WHEN WE WANT TO???
It's a simple question that can make us think about kindness, isn't it??
I really hope your comments or tags about this.... thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment