Pages

I H A T E M A I S I S T A......

HRRRHHH......Dat crazy lil gal named ARUMMMM.....
Ok, maybe itz betta 2 tell d problem 1st...
Actually, 2day i went 2 Mal 4 a lil shopping wit mai mom and we decided 2 go 2 Gramedia afta we finished shopping @ Hero
Buuuttt... suddenly mai father called me and asked me 2 pick dat crazy baby up at her skul coz my dad had a meeting
Dasar akunya yang laghe baek, i said 2 my mom 2 CANCEL our plan 2 go to Gramedia
Baik tho aku????
But when we were on d way and my mother called dat crazy gal by phone 2 ask her 2 wait outside her skul, she said like dia "WAAA.....AKU MASIH MAU MAEN EEEE...."
Nggonduk gak sih???Rrrrrhhhh....tau gitu kan aku maen ke GRAMEDIA dolooooo....Swebeeeelll....
Gpp, sabarrrr....orang sabar disayang Tuhan, ya gak???
Kok jadhe ngeluh gini????
Udah ah

0 comments:

Post a Comment