Pages

it's just.... hard




it's hard, you know.

i always try to please everyone. i always try to make everyone likes me, for my whole life.
but at the end, they will always forget me, they forget that i exist, they will always leave me for someone who's more fun to be with, smarter, livelier, more adorable, more lovely


they will always leave me at the end.


people tend to remember my mistakes. they will only find me when they need help, or when i make any mistake that i have to fix.

they will never find me when they want to have fun. i don't actually mind that much for that since i know that i'm a boring person and i'm such a party pooper.

i just want them to find me when they need someone to trust, when they need a shoulder to lean on.

but they won't.

at the end, i am always the lonely one.

and since i don't want to be a burden to anyone
might as well get used to this loneliness from now on, right?


4 comments:

Kecikjer said...

Aww.. wae so sad? Keep your head up. There's always a silver lining ^_~

adyatiputri said...

aw dear sorry i just read this.... thanks a lot :) hopefully i'll feel better someday hehe

anjar ruspita said...

Buuuuuum

adyatiputri said...

Omg Anjaaaar, apakabar?? Lama bgt gak kedengeran ceritanyaaa

Post a Comment