Pages

and these songs....

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need
- We Are The World



Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
- Heal The World



I Never Felt So In Love Before
Promise Baby, You'll Love Me
Forevermore
- The Way You Make Me Feel



So I've Learned That Love's Not Possession
And I've Learned That Love Won't Wait
Now I've Learned That Love Needs Expression
But I Learned Too Late
- She's Out Of My Life



But they say the skys the limit
And to me thats really true
And my friends you have seen nothin
Just wait til I get through
- Bad



If You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White
- Black or White


I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
- You Are Not Alone



You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight
- Scream


Yes, those are some quotes taken from the songs by The King Of Pop, MICHAEL JACKSON. Everyone in this world knows that he's died yesterday because of heart attack. Well, quite sad knowing he's died when he's planning for a comeback tour this july.
Those quotes above are my favorite quotes taken from his songs. Actually, from all of his songs, Heal The World and Black or White are the ones which can really touch my heart *cieeehh
Everytime i hear Heal The World playing, i always feel something tingling in my heart. Then i realize that there are still a lot of people in this world who need our help who are capable to help them. While for Black or White, it's actually the first song of his that i knew for the first time, and i immediately liked it rightaway, well, i actually like it until now. and thank God adam lambert sang his version very well on american idol Michael Jackson night.
everyone was in shock yesterday. even until now. honestly, i still cant believe he's gone. i'm not a fan of him, but in some part of my life, i grew up listening to his songs, since my dad loves his songs eventho he's not a big fan of him either. i'm sure a part of everyone was missing when they knew he's gone. all of his music videos are top ranked as the most viewed ones until today started from yesterday in youtube. top rated lyrics in some websites are also his. his songs are top-downloaded too. all of his records are now sold out. his videos and news about his death are played over and over in any TV channels. everyone wants to remember him, and i wanna be one of them.
Rest in peace, Michael. Keep moonwalking there in heaven :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment